Sunday, March 14, 2010

About me

When I completely (and I do mean totally and off the deep end) turned my life over to JESUS THE MESSIAH in 1998, I didn't want religion...I had played that in the past and didn’t like it. I didn’t mean to play it…it just kind of worked out that way. I was a legalistic hypocrite (in my opinion) and was uncomfortable and unhappy. I wanted to live His Way and enjoy it. I didn't want to be frustrated by man-made rules and regulations.

A few years later, I prayed this very dangerous prayer...I wanted to be as much like Jesus as possible. Needless to say I had changes to make...I didn't know how to make them, where to start, what to do. He knew all of those things...all I could do was give Him permission to do what He wanted to do and ask forgiveness in advance for not being cooperative.

What a ride I was in for. Attitudes, jokes, my understanding of Bible story’s and verses transformed. Y’all have heard, “What would Jesus do”. I began to ask myself: “What exactly would Jesus think, what would He say, and how would He say it”. Searching those answers out messed up my life (in a good way).

As I write about my thoughts and feelings about life, liberty and the pursuit of sanity, I promise you I will be as open and honest as I can be at that particular moment. It is not my intent or place to judge or insult any person, people or groups…I’m simply offering what may be a vastly unique way of looking at things and ask you to think about them from a viewpoint that you haven’t before. (Just for a few minutes…think outside of your box.)

In His Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment